Friday, July 05, 2019

Lazy Days of Summer

Especially for me.  I did not change out of my PJ's for the last 2 days.  I spent some time looking for dead relatives on the computer.  Not much success in that, so today I changed over to try to organize our CCHS historical society web site. I have finally decided to take the files I have and start all over with a new, simple, organized website.  The major stumbling block is finding the files I need.  Finally, tonight, I got out the backup drive and pulled the last backup from it.  It is really hard to determine which files on the old computer were the most recent.  At least I know in April of 2018 I thought these files were the most current.

Greg has been working on building a goat hauling trailer from one of George's old boat trailers.  He has it finished.


It looks pretty good.


Daisy, our Goat Dog.


This mama was eating wild cherries in the road at the first bend down towards Marr's yesterday.  We have seen her several times in the evening lately.  I think she has a baby down below the pond on our side of the road.  I could not decide which picture to use, so I am putting up several.









Just after this one she disappeared around the corner.



No comments: