Friday, June 07, 2019

VBS Sheep

I am trying to get organized for VBS crafts. The theme is the good shepherd, so I have landed on a Psalm 23 theme for crafts.

For the big kids, I am going to have them make posters illustrating this Psalm. Either 5 posters, one with a certain section of verses, or 5 individual posters illustrating all the verses, their choice.  I will have 2 classes that are mature enough come up with ideas for the posters so I will divide these classes into 5 teams to work on the posters.  Helen says to have them draw with colored pencils, but I may do paints.

I have a few ideas paper crafts for the preschoolers.  Their posters will be coloring pages. 

Helen had an idea to make sachets  with sheep print material. I was going to Fayetteville this week end to look for sheep fabric, but instead I ordered it online.  Costs less to ship than to drive one way to Fayetteville.


They are both really cute.

Here are some ideas I downloaded for posters.














2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Like em all

Sister--Helen said...

love it