Saturday, April 13, 2019

Who let the goats our

I did.


Yesterday, I let all the new babies out of the pen except for Little Red and her red baby that seems to be having a problem getting around and keeping up with Mama.  With 20 babies running loose, it is hard to keep up with them all.  It rained all afternoon, so they all mamas and babies were hanging around close anyway.  I think they are all in the pen.  I will try counting tomorrow.

And Sister Helen, Robert and I banded the 4 little males, They were all just a few days to a week old, so they were easy to catch and handle.  Also, we gave another shot to brown mama that is still limping.  She is not getting any better.  I do not have much hope for her recovery.

Anyway, I now have 36 goats with one yearling that should be kidding within the next few weeks or so. Lot so goats.

No comments: