Saturday, January 05, 2019

Walking, 2019

I am trying to get back to my daily walk.  My blood pressure numbers keep going up. I think a daily walk will help bring the numbers down.  I am trying for 60 miles each month, or about 2 miles a day.  So far I have 10 miles for this year.

Helen said I should plan a destination like I did in 2015.  Looking for about 700 miles.  I have decided to walk to Cattlesburg, Kentucky.  That is where the kids mother's family is from.  With Sister Betty's help I have been looking for thrive ancestors. I will go visit the family and just ask them.  I think this is a sure fire plan.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

My blood pressure runs pretty low. Guess I am just blessed. Larry’s is high high.
All in the dna I think. Since over half Junior’s dna matches me, is he my son!?