Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Grave yard dead

This evening I walked down to the cemetery to see how it looks since I quit mowing it.  It was not too bad except that Jacob Shank is falling over again.

Sunday on my walk I talked to a couple of ladies looking for this cemetery.  Terry was out on his tractor so in so I siced them on him.

I found today he has put up electric around the bottom and around the field the cemetery is in.  I had to crawl under it 4 times to get there and back but I made my 2 miles. 

His fields look so pretty and clean but so do ours.

Another 3 weeks or so and we should start having baby goats.  I hope it stays warm and dry.

Another 70 degree January day. Can you believe it?  They are saying maybe snow Friday and Saturday but I don't think so.
 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

The grave yard looks pretty good. No george to clean it up☹️