Sunday, December 16, 2018

One chore down

Last night we got the Christmas pay at Church behind us.  It was not really a good night as one child had a health problem and was taken away in an ambulance. Thankfully he was checked out and sent home. Just the same, a cloud hung over our heads. It would have been my choice to have the children sing their songs and call it done but that was not to be.

Just 3 more days til we leave on our trip. I am washing clothes and starting my packing today. And I found a present for Lane. I am giving him his grandpa's Zipp lighter. Plus a little money.

Today, I have to get a present for hannah. So far all I have is a few braclets. And then I have to wrap their presents.

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

You know until I seen it it's hard to believe how wonderful I loved dot-dot. Thank you sister