Sunday, July 08, 2018

Walking, 64 degrees, huray

Okay I am walking well  actually  I got to the Blue Gate And now I'm going back homeIt was 64 degrees this morning And I just couldn't resistMost days I have been resistingThis is all run together Because I am doing Helen thing And Talking into the phone to write thisIt is working much better than when Helen does it because I speak so much More clearly than Helen As you can see But I don't know how to put in Paragraph Or periods Or spices Certainly not buy it said spices instead of spaces and it said as in purchase instead of byMust be Helen stop Probably no one will read this anyway Since it's all run together But I might edited and then run it I think Gilbert may be coming over today to work on my other bathroom So far He has the subfloor down looking great The bathtub is installed but water not hooked up to it The outside wall is up and sheetrocked both in walls are sheetrocked And I have painted The walls that are up A Grayish green color I think it looks very pretty The other walls I'm going to paint white or off-white So far We don't have other walls done I have purchased Everything for the bathroom except for small incidentals And so we are ready Whenever whenever Gilbert decides to start in on the rest of it Greg Easier with just one bathroom
I think that is all I can't figure out How to get the phone to let me put in punctuation so This is probably long enough With all this run together Should be fun to read

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I read it all just fine. Better than no post.

Winnie said...

I also read it just fine😘

Sister--Helen said...

You can say period and new parahraph