Saturday, April 07, 2018

No internet

I have not had Internet for over a week.  I kept putting off calling about it. Finally I called, they came, no fix til tomorrow.  It needs a part that they did not have on the truck.

So, I am trying to post with my phone.  My phone is why I was not in a hurry to get it fixed.  I can do most of what I need/want to do on the net with my phone.

So, why did I finally need/want it fixed. Dead people.  My friend at work loaned me a quilt from her grandmother made in 1933.  It has names written on the blocks.  She wants to find a family member to pass it on to.  I need a real computer or do this.  But, I have started looking at work and have much of it figured out.  I will post a pic when I get real net back.

Oh, yeah, and it snowed last night.  I would like to post a snow pic, but that is more than the little us up to.

Now to see if this will post???

No comments: