Sunday, March 11, 2018

Spring!


Yesterday in the 70's, back in the 50's today.  I bought bird feeders and sunflower and finch food at the feed store.  We have not fed the birds for about 4 or 5 years.  It costs a lot, but we all enjoy watching the birds so we are going to try again.  The birds have not found the feeder just yet, but I spilled a few seeds on the deck and just say a little wren pecking at them.  I love the wrens.


This was last night.  

My net is still spotty.  This am my little windows 10 computer was wanting to update and the net kept coming and going.  I will try  it again tomorrow.

Had a great day yesterday.  I worked on the goat pen getting Earnhardt's feeder and waterer fixed to work better for me.  We will see if my fixes wrok better than Greg's.  

I am letting the babies out everyday now, but need to keep the big pen open for them as they come back to the pen after and few hours in the field.  I have to count them at night to make sure they all return.  There are so many I can not tell for sure if  I have them all without counting.


Today is Church day.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Erin said your spring lasted one day.