Saturday, February 24, 2018

Just the Girls


Georgie Girl out of Red in front, with Lisa Kelly's boy on the left and Red's boy on the right.  These were all born January 31.


Snickers and Tootsie Roll out of Cocoa with Georgie Girl behind.  These two were born Sunday, February 18.


Tootsie Roll and Snickers again.  These are Red's granddaughters.

\

Lightin' out of Lilly.  I guess that is her brother behind her.


Lightin with the lighting bolt showing.  I first named her Ears because of her very long ears, but this white strip makes me think of lighting.  She is Big White's granddaughter.


Martha Washington, out of Cher born Monday, February 19, President's day, hence the name.  She is Big White's Great-Granddaughter.


Pochantas out of Seven.  She is Big White's granddaughter.


Jasmine out of Blackie.  These last two were born February 21.

That is all seven girls.  We have so many I can not keep them straight.  I may or may not post pics of the boys.

We are still waiting on Big White.

It has just rained and rained, but I think tomorrow is supposed to be sunny.  A good day for Big White to drop her kids I think.








1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Lightning is perfect name!