Monday, January 08, 2018

Greg's Marine Photo


When George died, I was looking for this photo to go with the other military photos but could not find it.  I knew I had it scanned on the computer somewhere, but looked for hours in vain.  It was in the docs folder instead of the pic folder and the name was Greg Marine.   I really like that it and Lane's Marine photo are the same.  I will have to look for Lane's Marine photo and put it here.

It has been really, really cold but yesterday was warmer with rain.  Today was a little warmer and it is supposed to stay above freezing until the end of the week.  I am glad.  I  had cold cold.  Cold is alright, but cold cold is miserable.

The used dryer I bought a couple of months ago stopped working so I bought a new Kenmore from Sears in Harrison.  I like it and it works great.  Helen has the other one.  Brother, we only have one now, thinks he can repair it for  her.  I hope so.

Hannah's knee has been giving her trouble all last week, but it is better now.  She has basketball practice tomorrow after school.  I have to go watch to make her sit on the bench if it starts bothering her again.  I think what happened is it was bothering her a little and when she had PE last week she injured it further when she should have sat out.  Her Dad asked if she told anyone it was hurting and she said, yes, I told my friend.

Next time I am looking for Greg's Marine photo, I will know where to find it.





1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Yes
Search and find on the blog
Good place to store pics and facts