Sunday, December 10, 2017

Stone


This is the stone I picked for George's grave.  I plan on having the 11th cav horse


It will be a solid background, not colored, and a cross maybe with a Lilly on my side.  When they send the mockup, I may change my mind.  Usually grave markers are symmetrical.  If it looks odd to me with different emblems on each side, I will go with crosses on both sids.

I am going to go by Monday and tell them I want vases on each side.  I have to go by because I am not sure what vase I want so I can't just tell them on the phone.

They had a fund raiser for me an work and go $1100.  I am going to pay that on the stone so I will know where it went.

I actually like the grey stones better than the red, but the other family stones are red and I decided they needed to be more or less the same.  And the grey was less expensive, so I thought I was being chincy with a once in a lifetime purchase.  We have red.

We did not get a truck yesterday.  The one I liked George Jr. did not like.  The one George Jr. liked, I did not like.  I am going to give up on the truck by Christmas deadline so we can have time to find one that is just right.  It would be easier if it did not have to be a Ford F150.

Today, Hannah and I go to Fayetteville to spend her Birthday Money.  

And, Emmy is Miss Merry Christmas!!!!  I have no pictures, yet, because I did not go.  Greg took the kids.  Jr took  my camera so he may or may not have pictures.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I like the stone and congrats of Emily!!