Sunday, October 15, 2017

Rainy day

So, I will not be walking this am as planned.  I am going to start my daily walk again, so I will try for after Church to see if the skies clear.

Yesterday, I walked over to the Y by Molders.  I think that is about 4 miles round trip, but I have forgotten my mileage points on the road.  It has been over a year since I walked daily.



Greg went back to Alabama yesterday.  He arrived safely,  and will return to work Monday.

I am going to take 2 more weeks off before going back to work.

The kids are handling it all much better than I expected.  One day at a time, just trying to enjoy life.


3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you are walking again! Hoofing it!

Winnie said...

Sure am thinking and praying for you every day Fleta😘

Sister--Helen said...

Gof bless u winnie...wish we lived closer