Friday, February 05, 2016

Tuesday was hair day

Since I have not posted all week,  here is my week in the news.


Monday was George's birthday.  He is old.


Tuesday, I got my hair permed.  I like to know this info when my hair gets to looking like a home for a wondering dead bird, so here it is.


Wednesday, was BS night.  Pam has major health problems so we now have a new Wednesday BS teacher for the K-3 age group on Wednesday.  Marie still does the Sunday BS.


Thursday, was JR's B-Day and the old crow returned to Arkansas in his honor.  She is full of hot air as usual.


I  have not been walking on some of the colder days, but I did get back in the groove and do my 3 miles yesterday.  It is supposed to be in the 50's all weekend, so I guess I am out of excuses.


In a moment of weakness a couple of weeks ago, I told Hannah she could get a kitten.  So far I have not located a kitten for let.  I hope my good luck holds out.


Friday, on Fakebook, George saw that James Dale Williams died yesterday.  Brend said it was a heart attack.


Today is go home early day and I do not have to go buy groceries like last Friday.  Hooray.


That is all the news that is not news this week.


2 comments:

Sunshine said...

It took me several minutes to figure out BS was not bull Sh** but Bible Study

Galla Creek said...

Poor of James Dale...his sins caught up with him. Hope he asked forgiveness for his treatment of sweet BGP!