Sunday, November 15, 2015

South Side of the Dan


That's where I am tonight, with Charles and Sarah, one thousand  and eighty miles from where I started on January first.



Not much going on here.  Yesterday was a beautiful day, but today was damp and gloomy.  We are supposed to get heavy rain for the next two days.

I am enjoying having a camera that actually works every time instead of just now and then.  Yesterday was the first day of modern gun season.  I saw several deer on my walk yesterday and today.  Yesterday I started out just at sunrise, but today I was topping out on Meek just as the sun was peeking over the horizon.  And that is about all it did, peek and go back behind the clouds.





Helen, how do you like my picture of the church?








1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Tell grandma and grandpa Powell hi. Guess Dorcas cooked for you.

Love the pics. Shoot that buck, please.