Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Greg

I went to KFC and got a chicken bucket and a cake so the kids could have a birthday dinner for Daddy.  He is still asleep as he works nights.  They will wake him up soon and sing happy birthday and eat the cake.  We will have a big party Saturday when our little boy will be 9.

It is raining and cooling off.  I am glad it is cooler, but I did not walk tonight.

I am tired as I sat up last night and read a book on the computer.  It was An Invisible Thread by Laura Schroff.  It was a good book.

I think I will look for more books tomorrow night, but not tonight.  The net does seem slower tonight because of that slowdown thingy.\

One more day and then go home early day.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Happy birthday Greg

It was still hot here at 8
Maybe cooler now

I will look oft the book u read