Monday, July 28, 2014

Aunt Helen Sez

Robert, you cannot have a toy every time we go to the store.  Toys are for special occasions.  Greg, you should take them to the Dollar Tree and let them get one toy each.


Aunt Helen came home with this tonight.  Aunt Helen said, 'He did not have a cement truck.'


Papa built them a fire for roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.  They each ate 3 hot dogs and lots of marshmallows.  Here Robert's new cement truck has turned over.  He says, 'I know, I will get my crane and turn it back over.' 


Here he is working on hooking the crane to the mixer.


Here he has returned to eating hot dogs leaving Papa to work with the crane and mixer.  It is good to have 67 year old boy to play trucks with.


Hannah loves roasted marshmallows.


I saw two deer down in the field.  After snapping the picture, I see two spots of brown grass reflecting the sunlight.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I am like Hannah I love the marshmallows that are burned black.

Buying toys at dollar tree is just wasting money!