Monday, June 16, 2014

Sunshine, glorious sunshine coming our way

Today was sunny and nice.  I am tired of gloom and liquid sunshine.  I have looked at clouds from all sorts of sides and I am tired of looking at clouds.


One day, maybe Friday or Sunday, kids rode bikes in the rain for over an hour.


Babies in the barn Saturday.  There Mama is not the Momma her Momma is.  She left them for hours at a time, but since it is June and the weather is not a problem, they did just fine.


Today they were down on the pond bank.


I think Mama is saying, turn that TV off and go outside and play.


Saturday, I mowed the cemetery.  It was overgrown with weeds up to 2 feet high in places.  It is all clean again, but I was too tired to even take a picture.  Maybe tomorrow night.

Tonight I am babying Emmy.  She is a little under the weather.  Probably being out in so much of that liquid sunshine this last week.  She is asleep on the couch now.  Maybe she will wake up all better.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

It was 90 here...from rainy to hot is probably what will happen here. Tomorrow I am going to fertilize my corn. Deer came again and ate more of my pinto beans. I hope they have gas.

Favorite Daughter said...

I home Emmy feels better.