Thursday, April 24, 2014

Garden

It is supposed to rain for the next few days, so last night I bought plants and seeds.

Here is the garden plan:

3 early girl tomatoes, 3 better boy tomatoes, 3 parks whopper

one row of lettuce, onions, cukes, and squash

one row Yukon Gold potatoes

one row Kennibec Potatoes

I planted cuke and squash seeds because I think they do just as well and produce better than the plants.  It is late for potatoes and early for tomatoes so we will see how it goes.

And I planted a few radishes, but not many.  I will look in Harrison tomorrow and see if I find anything else I want to plant now.

Tomorrow is go home early day.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I am planting seeds except I will buy my tomatoes but don't have any yet. I am not getting any of those little tomatoes...they were too much trouble to pick.

Sister--Helen said...

Well that's a plan