Friday, April 04, 2014

Cupcakes

are done and they are sooooo cute, but I do not have any pictures.  I am out of film.

But, just before I ran out of film, I took this picture of the goat herd.  Tomorrow we are going to take all the billies we can get loaded off to the sale.  We have 1 big white billy, 3 little billies born in December, and 4 used to be billies. I am afraid we will not get them all loaded, but George says it will be no problem.  Anyway, however many billies we can get loaded, will go to the sale.


The whole herd enjoying the sun this afternoon.  It was cool this morning, but then the sun came out and at least it was pretty and cool.


George borrowed Kelly's trailer to haul them in.


If we wanted to sell Bertha it would be no problem.


Little Grey, wider than she is tall.  She should have babies within the week, or that is my guess anyway.  She is almost dragging the ground.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I hope you can get them all loaded. It will be an adventure for sure.

patsy said...

you have plenty of bull even if no film.