Saturday, February 01, 2014

I sure wish Granny Helen was here,

Cause I am not Helen, but I drove her car today.  Robert and Hannah need valentine boxes for school.  Hannah would love making a box, but me and Robert not so much.  So, while they were gone with their Dad today, I took Sister's car to the $ store to see if they  had Valentine boxes.  They did not have exactly Valentine boxes but they had nice boxes priced all the way from $2 to about 7 or 8 dollars.  I picked out two and some stickers to decorate them.  But, when I got to the checkout, I did not have my billfold.  I thought it was in the jacket pocket, but alas, not.  The clerk asked is it in your car? No, I am in sister's car.  Me and Hannah will go after while or tomorrow and buy them.

If Helen was here she would be all over making boxes.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Well, Auntie Helen will be there before you know it. I think you need to start a list of all the stuff she needs to do for you!

Sister--Helen said...

Yes and I just happen to have some large shoe boxes...Hannah and I could get r done with a few stickers and construction paper. I have colored card stock in my trailer under the seat at the table...

Galla Creek said...

yeah, but you are not there, Auntie.