Saturday, December 21, 2013

Oh My,


Girl enjoying Christmas stuff.  

I now have the Big City library out west on the new ipad mini and have downloaded the Chicken in the road book I was wanting to read.  And, I learned a little about the apple.  After so many years of Microsoft it is somewhat difficult for me.  Next, maybe tonight, I have to get the kids a few apps of their own loaded so they will have something they can play with when they get it.  I think it is really the girl that will like it, unless I put race car and truck building apps on it.

It is misting rain and 36 degrees right now, but I think it is supposed to get colder today.

I checked the baby goats last evening and we do have one nannie and one billy.  George named the girl Christmas Carol, and someone at work named the billy St. Nick.  I think maybe these names will stick, but they may turn our to be Carol and Nick. They are doing good.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

It is all about apps you will get it.