Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday, a day off

I was off today.  Had a good day.  Went to the library yesterday, and got some books, but so far no good books.

Kids are doing good.  Robert says next week he has 5 whole days off from school.  He is excited about that.

Deer season started last Saturday, but we have not seen near the deer we usually do at this time.  I think the drought last year was really hard on them.

We have had a couple of hard freezes this week, but today was really nice after the rain stopped.

I have the washing caught up since I was off today, so this weekend all I have to do  is wash sons dirty work stuff.

I am going to try to read a book now, but none of the ones I got seemed very interesting.  Maybe I will just go to sleep.

Tomorrow maybe I will take a few pictures to share.


3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

You are lucky to have fewer deer.

Sister--Helen said...

Betty you are just a deer hater

Galla Creek said...

If deer destroyed your entire garden, you would not like them either.