Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week almost over,kids had a great day

Because they did not have to go to school and Daddy got off work early to spend time with them.  They both got good reports at school.  Robert's attitude is so much better and I could tell that both his regular teacher and his special teacher really care for him.  Hannah knew all the kids names and her teacher was sweet as pie.  Sometimes pie is so sweet it makes a person sick.  I told Hannah her teacher was really, really nice and I really like her.  Hope Hannah and the teacher bought that.  I know Robert's teacher from when she went to school with Greg and I worked with her mother some several years.  I do like Robert's teacher and she is nice.

We think we know who our new boss is going to be and it is someone we have worked with for a few years. That works for me.  He will know what a treasure I am and want to let me be boss.

Hannah said today she liked it best when Grandpa was boss, not me or Aunt Helen.  Helen asked her, 'why is that?'  Hannah says, 'He lets us be boss.'

One more day and then go  home early day.

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad they got good reports at school. On a scale from one to 10 if the teacher is above 5 praise the Lord...even okay is good. lol

patsy said...

I am like Hannah, i like being boss. I want to get to town and buy Robert a birthday gift. if you will bring them to the family reunion I could give the gift then. I will have a gift for Hannah too. it isn't fair to not get a gift just because you were born last.

Erin said...

I agree too sweet is gagging -- vomit in back of throat.

patsy said...

erin I doubt if you and fleta are ever said to be toooooo sweet. sorry could,t help it.