Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Project Day One

We got all the furniture out of the bedroom except for the big thing the TV sets on, and George has taken out the baseboard.  Tomorrow, I will have to go buy the under layer of plastic while  he removes the carpet.  When he bought the flooring, the only plastic they  had to go under it costs more than the flooring.  Hopefully, by tomorrow night, we will have a start on laying the floor.

If we get it finished by the weekend, I am going to go buy my new bedroom furniture. By next week, I should have a whole new bedroom.  This will be the first new bedroom set I have ever bought.  The set I am using now, I bought used when Jr. was 14 years old.  A long time ago.

And, when we go furniture buying, we will not have to rush back to get home by the time school is out because Auntie Helen will be here.  She came over this morning and saw I was emptying the bed room and promptly announced she was going up to brothers.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

She is a going to be renamed--
Smart Sister!