Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday, day three


This is the only fawn we have seen in our pasture this year.  And, this is the first time since early spring we have seen them grazing on the slope.  The last two years deer have grazed this slope regularly most of the summer and winter.

School is still going good.  Two more days and we all get a couple of days off.  I am ready.

George went today and bought laminate flooring for our bedroom like we have in the rest of the house.  I am taking off the first week in September to watch him install it in our room.  I was going to get carpet, but I changed my mind.  I will be better satisfied with them when we get it down.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I know you are ready to get a new floor. A week off will be good.

Galla Creek said...

Last night the sweet dear were trying to get to my okra and at 4 30 this morning they were raiding my apple tree. i wish they were all dead!