Monday, June 10, 2013

Pictures and machines

Photos by Grandma...


Patience and Hannah.


The big boy.  I asked him to give Grandma a ride on the machine.  He said no.  I asked why.  He said because you are an Ole Lady.

Photos by Papa


Hannah gave me a ride.


She is a good driver.

Photos by Robert


His trucks.



The white bobcat on the end is a 3D puzzle from Bobcat.  Him and Emmy put it together.  The bucket goes up and down.   It was pretty neat and he really likes it.

Photos by Hannah.


She took lots of pictures.









4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hey, Hannah can drive you to the graveyard to weed eat. You don't need to learn how! Loved all the pictures esp. Papa's.

Sister--Helen said...

loved the pix...very good...fun time had by all I see...I mailed you 2 pkgs today because I was able to sent 2 10.00 boxes....They said it would have cost me 50. to send it in a reg box...but that is 3 day mail...I usually send it snail but it would have cost more than 20. even at that.

Sister--Helen said...

looked again...pretty pretty flowers

Sister--Helen said...

fun fun fun