Saturday, May 18, 2013

Early Morning


And everyone else is sound asleep.  We had a good week, and now we are going to have a good weekend.  Everyone is here, but Jr and his two are sleeping in the RV.  Much better than scattered all over my living room.

Our visits with gov workers this week went well.  I am much more confident now that the children will never have to go back where they were.

My house is clean, so I have the weekend free to do whatever.  I will probably go to Harrison this am. I will try to remember my potholders at Erin's.  This afternoon or tomorrow, George will need to go to the grave yard and reset that Leathers garvestone.  It needs to be done before Memorial day.

Oh, and I have corn to plant.  The garden is tilled and hoed and looks good.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

You are one busy lady.

Erin said...

It's craw dad days... I'd wait til tomorrow.

Sister--Helen said...

This makes me feel so good!