Monday, February 04, 2013

Monday, February 04, 2013


The community watering hole.  We have hundreds of Robins in the yard today.  It must be Spring.

We are having pot roast, from Patsy, and rolls tonight.  I am going to try a recipe for rolls that you only let rise once. The recipe said 30 minute rolls.  If they are good I will share the recipe.  I would make rolls more often for supper if it did not take 2 and a half hours to get them to the table.

Rain this morning, but very nice now.

Patsy, I took 2 dozen of your eggs to Clayton. He was not home, so I left them in front of his door.

Helen, I mailed you some soap today.  It will probably take it a week to get there.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

t
hank you

Sister--Helen said...

Pat said your bread was good...said you took 5 slices and she ate them all....bet she would perfer it hot..