Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 31, Wednesday

Today is turning out to be a beautiful day.  Almost 70 outside and lots of sunshine.

I did something today that I will never do again.  I voted for a black man.  I am sure I will never get that opportunity again.  I know in my life time a black man's name will not appear on my local or state ballot and, I don't think we will see it again on the Presidential ballot for decades.

I have decided probably Obama will get re-elected.  I think he will win the electoral college vote, although the are saying now he probably won't top 300.  I hope he wins the popular vote, because if he does not, we will hear about it for 4 years, again and again.  But, that could be a good thing.  If he wins the election, but not the popular vote, maybe the repubs will vote for a one man one vote presidential election.

Oh, and about the undecideds.  At this point, all the undecideds are voting for Romney because anyone that has that much trouble making a decision has to  be really dumb.

1 comment: