Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday



George found this right by the front steps, in the creek gravel we hauled from Dry Creek.  He often finds pieces of rock that he thinks are arrow heads, but usually they look like broken bits of rock to me.   I agree, this is an arrow head, without the head.

I read the Alive book and liked it.  I did not much care for the Alaska book.  Now, I am reading a book written by a Nun, or maybe a used to be Nun, An Unquenchable Thirst by Mary Johnson.  It is interesting.  I have never read a book written by a Nun about their life.  I think maybe by the end of the book she is no longer a Nun, but not sure yet.  She went into the Sisters of Mercy, Mother Theresa's Order in the 1970's.

I have another book downloaded to read that I think I will like named King Peggy.  We will see.  Reading beats working, especially house working.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That's mine. I dropped it.

Galla Creek said...

I read Lady of the Rivers the last two days. It is by Phillipa Gregory.
Laura has the next book in this series so I hope to get it soon.

I got 2 books from the library but neither were readable.

It has been cool and nice here.

Sister--Helen said...

How about some goat pictures