Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 25, Saturday

I bet Betty and Helen have been completely lost without me telling them what day it is.

Busy week, now over.  I am glad.


They were going to town, and she said " I've got the sign."


Boy, ready also.



Grandma wanted a picture of all three.  Girl would not smile because I made her put down the sign for the picture.


Took several, not one smile.


Got the sign back.

Tomorrow, they will not be so happy. Daddy is leaving for North Dakota and a new job in the morning.  But that is tomorrow, and now is happy time.


Laundry room, with only the freezer and laundry stuff.

Took all the feed and other stuff out on the back porch.  I was looking for something to put the feed in and noticed George had a metal barrel he bought to burn trash in, but he still has two good burn barrels. I put the feed in his new barrel and laid a heavy piece of metal on top.   Laundry room looks so much better without the feed.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Greg looks like his Dad. Laundry room looks neat and clean. Feed better on the porch!

I missed a whole week.

Sister--Helen said...

guess you did not accomplish much taking the tablet away...I always say...pick your battles with kids...