Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 14, Tuesday

Well, back to work for 2 days and already tired.

We have seen the mama deer and her twins almost every day since Saturday down in our pasture below Clayton's pond, just like last year.  Last night, George saw two mamas and 3 babies.  I took some pics, but do not have them on the computer yet.  It has been just before dusk when we see them, so the pics probably are not too good.

I bet Betty and Helen have had no idea what day it is since Saturday because I have not been telling them.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I was not sure what day it was. Helen needs to know she might miss her birthday or the plane!

Sister--Helen said...

yes Fleet when you do not tell us what day it is I do not know so you need to post every day...BTW sister, I love you so much and I pray for you every day..