Saturday, July 21, 2012

July 21, Saturday, no work day

Patsy, Helen has already broke the computer you gave her.

Helen, In IE or Google Chrome either one, to make the web page larger press CTRL and the plus key on the number key pad.  To make everything smaller, press the CTRL key and the minus key on the number key pad.

OR, go to google search and search how to make text larger or smaller in my browser.
http://it.language101.com/usability/make-text-bigger/
http://adulted.about.com/b/2012/06/29/screen-font-too-small.htm

You can bet any simple computer problem has an answer on the web that you can find with a simple search.  And you will also find videos, but I do not ever want videos, I want answers in written form.

Today, it is supposed to be in the 90's and then back to 100+.

I hope Helen and Betty figured out that yesterday was Friday without me to tell them since I did not make a post telling them the day.

4 comments:

Donna. W said...

You ladies crack me up sometimes.

Erin said...

I do the same thing but I search to answers for all my problems. Must be why WE have such high IQs.

Galla Creek said...

Hey, you mean yesterday was not Thursday? OH, dear, my rent is overdue!

Sister--Helen said...

I hit the little circle, cog, thing in the right corner of the screen while on the net....it had zoomed to 225 and I set it at 100....but it has all ready switched back to 225 once,,,,but not hard to fix...