Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25

This day in history.  A day to remember, June 25, three years ago.  If you google this date, you will find mostly information concerning someone named Michael who was not an archangel.  But, for me, today marks 3 years since we took Robert for an assessment and started getting help for him.

This morning when I got up, Robert was here and this was on my kitchen counter.


His mother picked him and his sister up this morning, but they will be back for a visit soon.  



Around 4 pm this turkey hen was down at the pond.  It hit 109 by my thermometer here today.  I think officially they said 100. You would think this was Arizona.


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

It so hot I am roasted. Hope it is cool where you work.

Sister--Helen said...

One day it hit 113... I think that has been the highest for the year. It is 86 at 6 AM now