Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22, An Adventure


He was where the line should be, but could not find it.


A deep ditch.


Well, maybe this is it.  He has it dug out. Tomorrow he will go get fixit pieces to put it back together.  Tonight we have no water.  Hence the adventure.  Just like the Mountain Men of Alaska, we are melting ice for water.  I guess I should have got some water when he got close, but I was watering my flowers.  I could go borrow some water, but I think we will make it.  Hut ho, how are we going to make coffee in the morning.  I guess I will get out my big pan and fill it full of ice to melt to make coffee.  And, I guess when he gets it back together, I will be under a boil order.


This is Red.  She sure looks to me like she is carrying a kid, but she does not have a bag.  


This is Big Sandy.  If they do not have babies in two weeks, they are not going to have kids.


But, we will have kids next year.


Billy.


Nanny.


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Go to Clayton's for a bucket of water.