Tuesday, May 08, 2012

May 8

Helen called and said she had a nasty infection.  I said, I told you so, I told you so.

I found a recipe for pull apart cinnamon bread in a magazine and told her I was going to try it. She said it would not work because all the googy good stuff would run to the bottom.  She was wrong about that.  I turned out beautifully and cooked nicely, but, it does not taste nearly as good as cinnamon bread should.  I am going to try it again with her cinnamon roll recipe.  You make it by rolling it out, putting the margarine, sugar and cinnamon on it, cutting and stacking it, and putting it in the pan.




As I wrote that out, I realized why it does not taste right.  I did not put any cinnamon in it. Don't tell Helen that.

No baby goats.

All my tomatoes are blooming, even the ones Patsy gave me.  We should have lots of tomatoes this  year.

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

it looks tasty. Did you work today?

patsy said...

no, cinnamon on cinnamon bread could be a mistake,
what do you mean even my tomatoes plants are blooming???? did you expect less than the best?

Sister--Helen said...

betty is nlce..that looks like crap

Sister--Helen said...

well I am not so sick today and this still looks like crap...