Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21


Watered the garden, or at least the tomatoes. peppers, squash, and onions this evening.  I hate to think what July and August is going to be like when we can't even get a rain in May.  I don't think I am going to water the corn.  If it does not rain, I may just pull up the corn and feed it to the goats.

We have seen one lone deer on the salt block down below the pond twice in the last few days.  We think he might be one of the twins that is a male and his mama ran him off because she has a new baby.  At least that is my story and I'm sticking to it.



Lilly little bit is just like her Mama.  


This is the second time she crawled through the gate tonight.  Billy has stayed behind both times, although, Saturday night we heard him crying around dark and thought something had caught him, like Clayton's bobcat.  But, we went up there and he was outside the fence and could not get back in.  All the goats were upset at his crying.




She started down the road, so I had to run her back through the gate.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

They are just too cute.