Thursday, February 02, 2012

Day Thirty Three



The girl got glasses.  They are purple and she is very proud of them. Her mama sent the picture via email.

I put collars on the goats tonight.  This weekend we are going to move them into the pasture.  I hope brother does not decide to butcher one or two of them.

Tomorrow I go to the VA with George for his sugar test so I don't have to go to work.  We are planning on looking for tiles for the backsplash in the kitchen also.  Beats going to work.


3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I think you and I are both 'down on work'. I am going to a retirement assistance program Monday night...but still I plan for one more year. However, some days...I feel doubtful that I have another year 'in me'.

patsy said...

looks like grandma.

patsy said...

Betty, you don't need assitance to retire just lie down and refuse to get up.