Sunday, September 11, 2011

Work in Progress


January 2009, before any redo on kitchen or floor.  This was during the ice storm when we had no electricity, but it was always dark and gloomy even with electricity.


April 6, 2010, we removed all the cabinets.


A few days later,we painted everything white.  It looked better this way to me than it did with the old kitchen.


One year and 5 months later, September 11, 2011, not completely done, but much closer.  I am very pleased so far.  The microwave / stove vent hood looks very professionally installed.  There is just a small piece of pipe yet to go above the cabinet for the vent and then the vent will be done.  He is going to make a false front above the cabinets here to go all the way to the ceiling and make it look better.  It has all gone better than I expected and looks great.  Gilbert was a big help in getting the microwave installed.  It is nice to have brothers that know a thing or two.

6 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Sure looks good.

Sister--Helen said...

Beautiful....what are you going to cook now...I made a homemade angel food cake today and two pumpkin pies

Sister--Helen said...

Beautiful....what are you going to cook now...I made a homemade angel food cake today and two pumpkin pies

Sister--Helen said...

Beautiful....what are you going to cook now...I made a homemade angel food cake today and two pumpkin pies

Sister--Helen said...

Beautiful....what are you going to cook now...I made a homemade angel food cake today and two pumpkin pies

Sister--Helen said...

Well didI mention I is beautiful....lol