Sunday, August 14, 2011

Crashy Boom



Robert and Hannah riding their red wagon down the hill in the dark.  She hasa  light on her head and he has a flashlight.  They were having a great time till they wrecked and Hannah cried.  I made them come in.  After 5 minutes they were ready to go again.  I would not let them go back out.  Hannah said, 'You don't like us do you?'  That did not work either.

They were taking turns spinning in the computer chair this morning until Hannah went crashy boom again.  I guess they like to come to grandma's so much because they get to do what ever they want, even Crashy Boom!

Betty's computer died and she had to get another one.  This morning, I was using the laptop and set it down for 15 minutes.  It would not come back on.  No response at all.  I took the battery out and put it back in and still no lights anywhere.  I have only backed my files up once since I got it, so was thinking I had lost all my pictures as I only put them on the laptop now.  Wally mart has a 17inch Toshiba for $400, so I thought I would have to go get one today.  As it turned out, the battery was low and it had shut off.  I know it does that, but I had it plugged in to the charger.  I guess the plug was not working.  Now it is going.  I really was not too upset about it all, but I would have gotten another laptop.  I really enjoy using it where ever I want.  And, also, usually I am the only one that uses the laptop, so it stays the same.

Later today I am going to call Patsy and take her some tomatoes.  Not now because the babies are watching a movie.  Then, I guess tonight I will back up the pictures and other things from the laptop.


4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I hope you at least got a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach. It made me literally sick.

I am glad it is no shot!

I could not tell who was Robert and who was Hannah in the video! Two little sparks!

Anonymous said...

crashy boom!I know you don't like her gandma.pat

Sister--Helen said...

Well Sister this is some video... 2 little fire flies flickering

Sister--Helen said...

On Fleta's blog we only see 2 small flickers of light....she doesn't shine much does she...