Friday, December 24, 2010

It's all over


Except the opening and shouting.  Greg will be in sometime Sunday, so we are getting the babies Sunday morning.  I will let them open and shout when they get here then they can open and shout again when Daddy gets here.

Hannah's little baby doll came in a box that was shaped like a cradle, so I covered it in material and made a blanket to match and an extra blanket for good measure.  I got special gift cards for the older grandkids.

We are having steaks for Christmas dinner Sunday after Greg gets here or when other son gets here, whichever comes first.  The last one here will get warmed over steak.

George is in the dog house.  He did not get me anything for Christmas. After all these years together, looks like he would buy something.  I am very mistreated.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the same present you did. But it was really what I wanted.

patsy said...

Merry Christmas. We know you spent all the money on your self and george didn't get a christmas present.