Thursday, October 21, 2010

New shoes for MeMaw



Not. I went to Harrison after work today to look for a pair of work tennis shoes for me. I did not find any that felt comfortable, so I but this instead. Do you think these will fit me? You can't see it in the picture, but the pants have 3 little buttons down each leg along the bottom. The jumper is corduroy and the shirt is a full shirt, not just those set in false shirts that I hate. I got it all at JCP on sale. It is for her birthday, December 2nd will be 4 years old. Can't believe that.

Been working, working, working getting ready for another audit, but I am taking Monday and Tuesday off, so I get a 4 day week end.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

She is going to love this. We need to see her modeling it on Dec. 4. I don't think you will be able to wait to give it to her.

Anonymous said...

You will not be able to wait till Dec to give that to her I do not know why you would even say something indicating that. It is way too cute and she needs it now.

Unknown said...

you made darling choices...I love them, but I agree with H...you will not make it to Dec.4th