Tuesday, April 06, 2010

George






got mad yesterday and threw all the kitchen cabinets out in the yard. I still have a sink and this makeshift piece of a bar. It works fairly well as a small kitchen. And, I have an excuse to not cook. But, tonight I made beans with poke that I got from Clayton's freezer.
That is my refinished end tables in the middle of the floor. They look much better. I still have to put another clear coat on them. George put the broken door on the one back together for me so I did not have to take it to Greg Jones.


I got about 16 to 20 tomato plants and 8 green pepper plants from the Germans. I will not plant them until at least the week end, but I thought they needed to set outside the green house for a while before I put them in the garden. They look much better than walmart plants.


4 comments:

patsy said...

if you put the tomato plants and pepper plant out side now they will DIE, it is to early to put them out side.

Galla Creek said...

Momma lived with cabinets most of her life...you will do just fine with this set up.

Sister--Helen said...

the plants look good...the kitchen looks bad....hopefully it will look good soon.

Sister--Helen said...

I spoke to you yesterday and you were going to paint...I keep checking but I see nothing new