Saturday, February 27, 2010

No comment.


Helen's blog will not let me comment. I think she has blocked me.

I wanted to say that her Dr. what's his name saw her shoes and thought that any woman who had lived half a century and did not have brains enough to ware comfortable shoes had to have a brain problem.

The picture of the bird had nothing to do with the lamp. I just like the picture.

Son is supposed to come down today and help George put down the floor in the back bedroom. I have country ribs (you know they are pork steaks cut in a different shape?) and I am going to make baked beans. My plan is to just put it all in the oven and let it cook with very little help from me.

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

yes Fleta....My blog will let everyone else comment except you

Sister--Helen said...

we would like to see pictures of the floor

almostakbl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.