Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tuesday Night Football




Here is Lane, # 16, before the game already drinking.



Here is the coin toss.




This is sometime towards the end of the first half. Grandpa says you can see from this where he spent most of his time.




Here is one of the better action shots. He is in the backfield next to the ref.





This is the way most of the action shots looked. I had the camera set on night settings. Next time I am going to try sports and see if that will work. You need slow shutter speeds for the low light (night settings) but you need fast shutter speeds for the action shots (sports). I think Lane is behind #7 in this picture. If you click on the pictures, you can see the larger view.


The good news is Lane scored a touchdown, his team's first of the night.


The bad news is they got trounced 50 to 18.


The good news is, Lane did not get hurt.


The bad news is I did not get home till after 10, well past my bedtime.


The good news is, I can go to bed with the chickens tonight.


The bad news is, we have to do it all over again next Tuesday.


The good news is, we get to do it all over again next Tuesday.


4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Who did they play? can't win them all..

Anonymous said...

does he go to school in harrison??

Erin

Sister--Helen said...

what a good lookin' boy

Unknown said...

I let Mike go to the our oldest football game - I just can't watch when they all pile on him...I think he is too skinny to play against boys that are twice his weight.