Sunday, August 02, 2009

fog roll



It is 62 degrees with 95% humidity at 7 am. We have thick fog all around.

See the hay I piled around the flowers in the yard?

I think I will go for a walk. I have to try to sneak off without the stupid dog. I do not like to walk with a dog. Our old dog Bear that I got at Walmart for Lane when Lane was less than a year old died this week. He was in bad shape, so it was a blessing. It hurt just to look at him try to walk. George actually buried him. I am sure this is the first dog George ever buried.

Maybe I will not go for a walk. Maybe I will go back to sleep.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I went for a walk. I had to put Belle in the big wire pen. Every time I let her out to go to the bathroom she would go lay in the mud. She did this because she was hot. She will be 12 the last of Aug. so Bear was older than Bell. Bell has arthritis bad and limps with every step.

I want one of those double rose of sharons too. Oh, an a lilac, and I guess some iris...maybe some ...teehee.

Erin said...

poor Bear.