Sunday, June 28, 2009

Last of June



It was cool (about 60 degrees) and overcast this morning so I did something I have not tired for several months. I went for a walk out to Dan's. My knee is not bothering me much at all now and the swelling is almost gone. I go to the Dr on Wednesday.

This is brother's garden this am. I think I can get some squash next week.

Today was the nicest day we have had in a long time. It is 85 at 4 pm.

Patsy's pink rose has one small pink bloom on it. I am sure it is going to survive now.

My many flowers and herbs look like a jungle, but I do not have many blooms.

Son Jr. and family were down today. They worked on Emmy's go cart and got it to going. I am afraid it is on its last leg. The drive it for 15 minutes and it sets needing repair for weeks. Lane says he is getting so old he does not know how old he is. That makes me feel really old. I am 4.5 times as old as Lane. He is a good boy, but do not tell him that.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

It was hot here again. 75 this morning and got to 95 this afternoon. I guess the coll went north. No cool for the wicked.

Favorite Daughter said...

It was 115 at 5:30 pm yesterday. Every year there comes a day when you finally remember how hot it gets here. Yesterday was it...

Sunshine said...

I am jealous of the weather and the garden.