Monday, October 13, 2008

A First



George's cousin, Kenneth Terherst, came over and cut hay off the pasture for Aunt Bobbie. This is the first time ever hay was cut on this land. This is on our side of the road, on the hill side between the pond and the road. George said he saw two deer at the far edge of this field again this morning.



This is not a first. I have been taking pictures of the horses even tho I have not posted many. I would go down to the fence and call them and they would come up, I am sure thinking they might get something to eat. Today they said fool me twice shame on me and would not come to the fence. They were busy eating.

6 comments:

Galla Creek said...

The pasture looks good. We could not even give our hay away and had to bush hog.

patsy said...

they have finnaly got a belly full.

patsy said...

Richard and me cleared that field with an ax and a grubbing hoe.

Sister--Helen said...

Get some corn for the horses just to get them to the fence Fleta...

Sister--Helen said...

belly deep in grass..

Sister--Helen said...

the leaves are turning