Saturday, June 14, 2008

New shoes, new porch



When Betty was here Wednesday, she gave me these blue shoes. I was wearing a pair of New Balance that she had given me but they wear well past their prime. I bought the white shoes last month. They felt good on my feet except that they did not 'breath' and my feet always felt hot and 'confined' in them. The blue shoes feel light and airy. They are some wierd brand I have never heard of.



This is the lumber for my new front proch. I think the tech term is deck since it does not have a roof over it, but I think of it as the front proch. It will be 16 foot long by 10 foot wide. I am sure it is going to be very nice. It can be George's fathers day gift when he gets it built.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

One of the kids from Tech (I work with an entire class of Jrs at Tech...for free) had this kind of shoes...she loved them. I think that company makes baseball stuff. I ordered them off the internet, but should have gotten a half size larger. I knew they would fit you as your foot is a little shorter than mine.

patsy said...

deck or porch, south or north.